Established in 1999 for travel professionals
Travel Associates Australia Pty Ltd (TAA) was established in 1999 to enable experienced travel professionals to maximise their personal income and to offer lifestyle choices. TAA is a member of ATAS, AFTA, IATA and the International Cruise Council. All operations are managed within the guidelines of consumer affairs and fair trading legislation.
As a Perth based operation, we maintain a regular personal contact with our Associates and they enjoy the benefits of our local market knowledge and local contacts. Agency functions are held throughout the year and you have the opportunity to attend industry representative update’s in-office on a regular basis at our Wembley offices.
Support and Flexibility
TAA offers a totally flexible module with various options available:
- Consultants who have a reliable client base and want a hassle free environment to just get on with servicing their clients and therefore maximise their earnings.
- Owner / Managers who want to divest themselves of all the fixed costs. As Associates, they retain complete autonomy whilst no longer having to manage the administrative side of the agency. No more concerns about rent, IT contracts, staffing etc.
- Consultants who need a guaranteed regular income whilst they consolidate their client base.
Unlimited Income Potential
There are no joining fees or monthly membership fees and Associates are rewarded with the MOST generous commission incentive scheme.
All commission earned (including international and domestic, air and land, insurance and service fees) will count towards your salary package. Salary is paid within 2 working days of the end of the month. Superannuation is paid quarterly to your nominated super fund.
With mobiles, laptops and today’s technology there is no need to be tied to an office 24/7. Associates are free to enjoy their family, sporting and leisure interests whilst still managing their clients travel needs. In addition to determining your own hours, you can operate from home or if required we can offer you permanent office space in our Wembley offices or you can book meeting rooms as required.
Control your own Destiny
Associates make their own bookings in the CRS or direct with suppliers under the TAA banner, with all client and supplier payments handled through TAA head office. Associates have access to 24/7 online ticketing and booking facilities. E-documents are forwarded direct to Associates’ email and paper documents are couriered weekly, if required.
All client contact is handled by the Associate and we respect your autonomy over your client portfolio and supplier choice.
Monthly reports are provided by TAA to each Associate for commission verification. Each Associate receives a detailed reference manual, as well as access to administrative support during office hours.
TAA is committed to providing comprehensive administration and sales support to our Associates. We strive to be the market leader in competitive returns for home-based travel consultants. The best way to judge TAA is to talk to our existing Associates. Some are motivated by the unlimited income, others just love the lifestyle they can enjoy when not tied to a desk and fixed office hours.
What We Are Offering
Whilst we appreciate everyone will be a little different we have summarised the basic arrangements offered to you by TAA.
TAA provides you with the means to service your clients while maximising your income and enjoying flexible working hours.
Travel Associates Australia Pty Ltd (TAA) provides their Associates with:
- Access to airline ticketing, including 24/7 online ticketing and preferred commission arrangements on key airlines;
- Maximum commission returns paid monthly;
- Galileo reservations system and Travel accounting software (CCTE) for your use (with free access to Travelport training courses);
- An email account with webmail access which can also be connected to your mobile device;
- Processing of client and supplier payments by our accounts department;
- Professional indemnity insurance coverage at no cost to the Associate;
- Initial supply of business cards and ticket wallets;
- Access to preferred supplier arrangements, airfare database, marketing, conferences and training sessions, calypsonet and other online booking engines;
- Access to International Cruise Council training and agents website;
- Templates provided for all common travel booking forms, both retail and corporate;
- Personalised web page on Travel Associates Australia Pty Ltd (TAA) website;
- Up-to-date industry information;
- Regular courier of documents/brochures to your home if you are home-based;
- Access to office space and facilities at our WA head office;
- Access to quality relief staff;
- Access to industry incentives and familiarisations;
- Regular reports on your sales and commissions.
We Invite You to Our Presentation
We invite you to make an appointment so that we can review your individual requirements and make a presentation that will be specifically prepared resulting in the best possible outcome for you.
Lance Bracken: 0419 048 731
Russell Brown: 0411 118 749